Saturday, July 14, 2007

Welcome to our new web presence

Well, Steve predicted it several weeks ago when I was having trouble getting a straight answer from Photosite about Windows Vista compatibility. Photosite is no more. I got email this week saying they are going out of business.

We migrated all of our old albums from Photosite to Snapfish, which is what they offered customers. I'll be helping Katherine move hers soon. But I'd like to have a site where people can visit and look at the older entries, and it appears that Snapfish requires me to share albums rather than allowing visitors to choose which ones to see.

So here we are at the new bakers online blog. I am a Google fan and I like Picasa -- great photo editing software, totally free. It looks like I can upload photos here, which I'm going to try in the next post. I can also use Picasa to create online album

I've been fiddling with my new Picasa web albums site, and added some new photos, which you can find here.

Let me know what you think!

No comments: